Sunday, March 3, 2019
Level 3: Advanced Programming
Building upon the Level 1 and Level 2 training, this class will explore the higher functionalities of the console.
What will you learn?
After completing the Level 3 class, you will be able to:
- Use, store and recall advanced displays
- Use advanced patch functions, such as copying and moving show data, editing fixture profiles, and creating keywords
- Use advanced selection and manual-control features in controlling channels
- Define and use Highlight, Lowlight and custom RemDim
- Use the fan function on encoders, the command line and for references
- Control multiple-intensity fixtures
- Apply and store filters
- Use manual playback functions like Make Null, Make Manual, and Capture
- Use advanced palette and preset modifiers
- Use advanced cues, like Multipart and Multiple Cue lists
- Create and use macros
- Utilize intermediate Magic Sheet skills
Monday, March 4, 2019
Expert Topics: Advanced Effects, Advanced Magic Sheets (including Snapshots and Macros), and Colour Controls (including Colour Paths)
If you think you have learned about all the possibilities of your Eos system, think again!
In this session, we will explore specific advanced topics – Colour Controls, Effects, Magic Sheets – and provide you with an opportunity to have your questions answered on the subjects that are most of interest to you.
What will you learn?
Topics that may be covered include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Advanced Magic sheets
- Understand the use of Target assignments and Fields
- Take advantage of Link to Color and Channel
- Use the alignment and array tools to add multiple objects
- Use Group and Ungroup functions
- Navigate within a single magic sheet or multiple sheets
- Snapshots and Macros
- Practical applications
- Advanced effects
- Identify key elements of effects package
- Create any of the five effect types
- Modify the effects parameters
- Apply effects to channels
- Modify parameters of instance effects
- Save effects to both subs and cues
- Playback effects
- Colour Controls
- Move beyond the colour picker
- Using Colour Paths
- Learn the latest feature upgrades in the software
This will be an in-depth class going into lots of detail and if you aren’t already comfortable with the desk you may find yourself falling behind. You will need to register for both days or have previously taken Level 2 or 3 training in order to attend this course. If you have previously attended a Level 2/3 training course (through CITT or elsewhere) or feel you have sufficient time, experience and knowledge of the consoles then please email email@example.com with your credentials or stating your past training to receive a password to register for Day 2 only.
WOW Lighting and Controls is proud to support Alberta’s performing arts community and their financial support has contributed to the success of this event.
CITT Alberta Section Refund & Cancellation Policy
If the event is cancelled by CITT Alberta we will provide a full refund to all participants.
Cancellation by the participant with more than 30 days notice will receive a full refund.
Cancellation by the participant with 15 to 30 days notice will receive a credit note applicable to future section events or a 50% refund.
Cancellation by the participant with less than 15 days notice will be unable to receive a refund.