To Sign up for Membership or learn more about what you receive, please visit CITT National.
It’s More Than Just Theatre Technology. It’s About Member Benefits and Participation!
Members of CITT are encouraged to actively participate in CITT’s activities:
- Through some of the ad hoc committee where members can select, review and propose industry standards.
- Through the Regional Sections members can participate in local activities such as workshops and seminars. Regional Sections also review local and provincial standards.
- Through the annual Rendez-vous Conference where the members come together for an annual general meeting to review the CITT’s annual report. All active members in good standing are eligible to sit on the National and Regional Section Boards.
- Through the Membership Services Committee which looks for ways to develop new services to CITT members and encourages them to use the existing services to the fullest extent.
- Through the Communication Committee which makes you aware of its work and the work of its sister committees, of the National Board, of the Sections and their excellent work and bring news from the Canadian and International entertainment technology scene by publishing StageWorks and maintaining the web site and the online forum.
- Through the local Conference Committee which oversees the planning and the programming of the Annual Conference which takes place in a different city every year.
Your membership allows you to join the Committees of your choice, your Regional Section when applicable and you also become a member of OISTAT.
Plus you can contribute to the newsletter StageWorks, maintain an online profile and participate on the Forum to get the most out of your membership with CITT.